Vintage porcelain wall sconces




#Wall | Everyone knows the best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers, and it just so happens that layering those leftovers into a lasagna is a fantastic way to guarantee that every bite is the perfect bite. 
to Continue Reading......


Thanksgiving Leftovers Lasagna Recipe
#Lasagna | Everyone knows the best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers, and it just so happens that layering those leftovers into a lasagna is a fantastic way to guarantee that every bite is the perfect bite. 
read more...

Thanksgiving Leftovers Lasagna Recipe
#Lasagna | Everyone knows the best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers, and it just so happens that layering those leftovers into a lasagna is a fantastic way to guarantee that every bite is the perfect bite. 
read more...


Frugal Living Tips That You Can Do from the Great Depression
#Tips | Are you looking for more ways to save money and get fiercely frugal? Check out these simple frugal living tips from the Great Depression that anyone can do.
read more...

I still have pain but I am at peace
#Pain | [Personal sharing. Wearing my heart on my sleeve.] I had a dream the other night that I had a really present, loving, fun father who spent lots of time with me. In the dream I was a teenager, at that transition between little girl and woman. I both loved him and appreciated his presence so …
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog