Vintage Valentine rsquo s Hearts ndash DAY 3




#Hearts | Make double-sided Vintage Valentine Heart ornaments, and they can be hung anywhere, even in a window if you wish: Here’s the rest of the blue hearts and onto gold and green hearts: This colla…
to Continue Reading......


How to Make a Set of 10 Beautiful Valentines Bible Verse Cards
#Beautiful | Make 10 beautiful Valentines Bible Verse cards with this FREE Valentine Scripture Printable. Use as a gift, Valentines, or scripture memory cards.
read more...

1906 Cherub Hearts ndash free printable
#Hearts | Another batch of fresh Vintage Valentine Cherubs from my albums. Cutie-pah-tootie cherubs with hearts today! Not that my earlier cherubs have not had hearts, but I picked a few today with large hea…
read more...


Grain Free Berry Crisp AIP
#BerryCrisp | Grain Free Berry Crisp: easy to make, naturally sweet, and just a touch of crunchy goodness on top. Autoimmune Protocol friendly.
read more...

Super Bulky Blanket of Awesomeness
#Awesomeness | OMG! This is the most awesome-est blanket ever!!!! In fact this is the third one I’ve made.  The greatest thing is that it is so super easy to make. The hardest part about this blanket is finding the yarn. I find myself constantly driving around the state of Connecticut looking for it. I found the yarn that I am goingRead More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog